• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby Hater's Thread

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Don't know about anyone else, in fact I may be the only person on the entire forum who hates rugby with a passion, but I am sick to bloody death of people talking about rugby in OT. Obviously I wish it would go away, but I can't make that happen because people who like rugby have the right to talk about it as much as they like.

That being the case, I am allowed to talk about how much I hate it just as much.

Other rugby despisers please join my coterie (you know you want to Sanz).

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mr Casson said:
Don't know about anyone else, in fact I may be the only person on the entire forum who hates rugby with a passion, but I am sick to bloody death of people talking about rugby in OT. Obviously I wish it would go away, but I can't make that happen because people who like rugby have the right to talk about it as much as they like.

That being the case, I am allowed to talk about how much I hate it just as much.

I'm in...are you talking specifically about rugby union?

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mr Casson said:

Sign me up.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
GoT_SpIn said:
Is this League or Union?

Bah, AFL should be put down
I hate rugby. Rugby league and union are both rugby, so I hate them both. Although even if you just hate one you can join in.

Today I counted TEN different threads about rugby on OT's front page.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Casson said:
I hate rugby. Rugby league and union are both rugby, so I hate them both. Although even if you just hate one you can join in.

Today I counted TEN different threads about rugby on OT's front page.
Well i hate league quite alot, all those damn bogan rugby league fans. I hate AFL alot more

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
GoT_SpIn said:
Well i hate league quite alot, all those damn bogan rugby league fans. I hate AFL alot more
Fair enough. Rugby union is tolerable when the WC comes around, but so is just about any other sport's biggest event.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
GoT_SpIn said:
Why are you trying to turn this into AFL.... leave, now.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Voltman said:
Don't read the threads then.

Get over yourself.
If you like rugby you already have 10 threads to stick your gob in, so don't complain about one that goes the other way.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Casson said:
If you like rugby you already have 10 threads to stick your gob in, so don't complain about one that goes the other way.
It's about rugby, isn't it? Therefore, I'm obviously going to read it.

Here's the deal - plenty of times I visit OT, and there's not that much I'm interested in. Do I start up a whingeing and moaning thread? No. It's cyclical - during winter sport season, there's always going to be more union, league and AFL threads, but over the SH summer it dies off and the likes of tennis and so on come to the fore.

You'll be glad to know the Super 14 isn't far away from completion anyway...

And then come the internationals. :D

pasag

RTDAS
I absolutly hate rugby. It has got to be the stupidist game ever alive. The only thing dumber than the game is the people who play it. Who would want to watch a game with 150 kilo yobbos running into each other, I mean it was funny the first time I wathed it but now its just mega lame. I dont even know why they put it on TV in Melbourne, I have never met a melburnian who like rugby.

I also think this is the greatest thread ever made. I mean how could anyone like a game where people stick fingers up other peoples butts.

I hope I havent offened anybodies religion.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
pasag said:
I also think this is the greatest thread ever made. I mean how could anyone like a game where people stick fingers up other peoples butts.
I've never seen anyone do that in a game of union. 8-)