• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AFL Dream Team 2006

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Haha, I remember one year I deliberately only picked one emergency, because he was a gun, so that his stats would count. He was getting 90 for me every week. :cool:

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm resigned to the fact that im going to go atrociously in the first 3 weeks. All about getting the team on the paddock come round 4.

More bad news for the Panthers outfit, as Luke Ball is ruled out for tonights clash.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Hmm definitely going to struggle for a bit, not happy to see Luke Ball not playing, but Tinho's Negroes will battle on..

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Beautiful. Luke Ball has a shocker in round 1, and doesn't play round 2. If he has one more mediocre game at the end of round 3 he could fall in value heaps. Perfect time to snag him.

Linda

International Vice-Captain
BoyBrumby said:
So who's leading the CW league then?

Is Jono's Fantasy Cricket prowess transferable to AFL?! :p
Only been one round thus far, champ.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
BoyBrumby said:
& it's considered un-Australian to have a leader after one round....? :p
The leader after one round was archie mac. I'd like to proudly note that somebody finished behind me, even if that someone had 0 points as they didn't pick a side.

steds is third, despite the fact that he doesn't know anything about the sport. Not sure what that says.

Linda

Oh well, theres a leader of course. But it means nothing! Unless its me (which its not).

Linda

FaaipDeOiad said:
The leader after one round was archie mac. I'd like to proudly note that somebody finished behind me, even if that someone had 0 points as they didn't pick a side.

steds is third, despite the fact that he doesn't know anything about the sport. Not sure what that says.
He knows plenty. *nods*

BoyBrumby

Englishman
FaaipDeOiad said:

Ta. :)

I know precisely zilch about Aussie Rules, but (as may've been noticed) I do enjoy a dream team!

Steds is usually fairly useful in Fantasy comps, unless it's League & then he's crap.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Darren lives in the hope that no one will care about his crap scores at least until Round 4.