• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AFL Dream Team 2006

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
BoyBrumby said:
So who's leading the CW league then?

Is Jono's Fantasy Cricket prowess transferable to AFL?! :p
Lol, let's hope so. It was last year where I made the grand final in both my leagues, but then choked and lost in both of them :(

The actual league, that is players versing each other, doesn't start until 2 weeks from now.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Grrr, not showing selected teams at Dream Team at the moment. Meh, still not counting for games, but they're not helping me here.

Guess these rounds will end up being fairly important later in the season when it all comes down to percentage, though...?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
No percentage only matters with win-loss against other people doesn't it? From round 4-18 count as percentage going into the finals.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Bloody Matthew Lappin getting hurt cost me dearly. Hamish McIntosh better pull his finger out, too. Krakouer and Thurstans missing didn't help *shakes fist*

Still pulled off 1700s, though. One of the Sean's has shot to the lead.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
I'm doing *********. Got under 1300 twice in a row, so I decided to do some trading. Got Cox in for Mooney, and got Rob Murphy for Wanganeen. Heaps of my good players are scoring 50s and 60s, Aka for example, so hopefully I won't fail so badly every week.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Borcich looking quite threatening, considering he scored 0 for one round. Ganguly is ..ganguly. Suprise packages thus far = steds + stedders.

ash chaulk

International Captain
Buddhmaster said:
I'm doing *********. Got under 1300 twice in a row, so I decided to do some trading. Got Cox in for Mooney, and got Rob Murphy for Wanganeen. Heaps of my good players are scoring 50s and 60s, Aka for example, so hopefully I won't fail so badly every week.
aka= very quiet season

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ball and Kozzy are due back next round.

And I think Leigh Matthews said it best about Aka..."Get a kick"

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah Aker would get a kick if Leigh put him in the centre. Playing him as a key forward was funny the first round to punish Aker, its getting stupid now. Especially with no Lappin in the middle.

I'd buy Aker but I just don't know how much longer Leigh's going to screw him up for. Knowing Aker he'll probably own it against Richmond, but its still a bit risky.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jono said:
Yeah Aker would get a kick if Leigh put him in the centre. Playing him as a key forward was funny the first round to punish Aker, its getting stupid now. Especially with no Lappin in the middle.

I'd buy Aker but I just don't know how much longer Leigh's going to screw him up for. Knowing Aker he'll probably own it against Richmond, but its still a bit risky.
Doesn't everyone own it against Richmond?

Thats right, I continue to walk the line