• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Offical F.A. Cup Final thread, Arsenal vs Man Utd****

Agent TBY

International Captain
Does that mean Spurs have a UEFA cup spot?I think they have to finish in the top 3 in the Fair Play league.

Agent TBY

International Captain
Scaly piscine said:
I thought they had a random draw to decide that?
No,I heard that the top team is picked from every UEFA affiliated league,and all of them constitute the Fair Play league.The top 3 get UEFA Cup slots.

And since Chelsea have qualifed for the Champions' League,the spot in the Fair Play league goes to Spurs.It actually belonged to Norwich for quite a long while actually,but I suppose they got desperate towards the end.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
superkingdave said:
that was my tip as well Brumby, Fletcher and the Horse.

Hoping for 5-0 to Arsenal tho
whats the matter with you dave, that will never happen MANCHESTER UNITED ALLLLLLLLLLLL THE WAY

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Jesus. Ronaldo skinned Lauren good & proper and delivered a pretty decent cross. Scholes really shoulda made Lehmann work.

Man U defending v deep. Getting everyone behind the ball when we have it.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Rooney's been quality. Gotta be fair to the lad, nothing seems to faze him; raises his game to the occasion which is good with my England head on. Coupla good saves from Lehmann from him as well. We've been second best tho, no question.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
CDMs lucky to be 0-0 at half-time, typical CDMs performance in the big game so far...

Hopefully Rooney & Ronaldo will get the ball more often in the second half, horse has been guilty of numerous dumb offsides.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Second half has started as the first finished. We can't survive 40 minutes of this.

Wish I'd gone to pub now.....

Scaly piscine

Lauren should have been sent off (second yellow) for that trip on Ronaldo.

Edit: Never mind he hadn't been booked, tho he has now (finally).

Last edited:

Scaly piscine

"he's got to clear those bodies, so he has to go high" - Lawro.

Yea, lot of good in volleying the ball over the bar eh.