• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The All Blacks

Craig

World Traveller
Best All Blacks Test I have seen in ages.

I just knew watching the the All Blacks preform the Haka, there was no way they were going to lose.

bryce

International Regular
just to give everyone who hasn't had much of a run on the tour some decent gametime, that's all the team has been picked on really

Piper

International Captain
bryce said:
just to give everyone who hasn't had much of a run on the tour some decent gametime, that's all the team has been picked on really
yeh true

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
but dont worry hes on the bench. But perhaps its better hes not starting, you wouldn't want him to be totally embarassed by the little genius Matt Giteau or get trampled by Lote!!! :D

Piper

International Captain
KennyD said:
but dont worry hes on the bench. But perhaps its better hes not starting, you wouldn't want him to be totally embarassed by the little genius Matt Giteau or get trampled by Lote!!! :D
Kenny you are stepping on dangerous ground :@

nzidol

School Boy/Girl Captain
Piper said:
Kenny you are stepping on dangerous ground :@
DC is a really good player aye. He was a useful cricketer too, nothing flash though, I used to play against him at school, he was in the Boys High 1st XI, until he got expelled.. good story behind that too. I got billeted with him when we played our traditional against CBHS in Christchurch, he's a good dude and his family was cool too.

Piper

International Captain
nzidol said:
DC is a really good player aye. He was a useful cricketer too, nothing flash though, I used to play against him at school, he was in the Boys High 1st XI, until he got expelled.. good story behind that too. I got billeted with him when we played our traditional against CBHS in Christchurch, he's a good dude and his family was cool too.
Oh this is gettin bad Voltman (i think) knows Brendan McCullum and you know Dan Carter. And i know no one like that :dry:
Lol why did he get expelled?

nzidol

School Boy/Girl Captain
He slept with one of his PE teachers from school. She was pretty hot apparently too, he was a bit of a hero amongst the boys. Not so much amongst the faculty. I played against McCullum at school too, now theres a player - i reckon hes the best think to happen to NZ cricket.. Parore who?

Piper

International Captain
nzidol said:
He slept with one of his PE teachers from school. She was pretty hot apparently too, he was a bit of a hero amongst the boys. Not so much amongst the faculty. I played against McCullum at school too, now theres a player - i reckon hes the best think to happen to NZ cricket.. Parore who?
Now this is really gettin sad... :dry:

Langeveldt

Soutie
nzidol said:
Hahaha, What a player..

Bet she wasn't a patch on my Geography teacher :)

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
nzidol said:
I also know a girl who has been where Piper wants to go... she was actually distinctly unimpressed by his horizontal efforts.

KennyD

nzidol said:
Awesome!!! What a freakin champ, I could so imagine Carter doing stuff like that, and being full king of the class, big 1st XV Captain Fly-Half that he probably was, would have had like 4 hot girlfriends all at the same time, always crackin the funny jokes and scoring with hot PE teachers...

yeah I know im jealous...

KennyD

Piper said:
Coz everyone else knows sporting stars and i dont lol
haha, I know John Eales, my father taught him at Marist Brothers Ashgrove and he still comes around for dinner sometimes and a chat about their school days. Once my father had to cane him coz he didn't do his home work, but htat was only once.

He also taught Matt Hayden, and apart from signing his passport to go to England in 93/94 he hasn't spoken to him since.

Others on my fathers teaching list but he hasn't seen them since include former RU test stars David Wilson, Anthony & Daniel Herbert, Pat Howard, former Australian 7s player Richard Graham. He said Howard and the Herbert boys were disgusting kids, and woud sit at the back of his biology class and make animal grunting noises.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Voltman said:
I also know a girl who has been where Piper wants to go... she was actually distinctly unimpressed by his horizontal efforts.
I thought he cut the ball quite well actually.

Piper

International Captain
Voltman said:
Lol no way :-O