• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The All Blacks

PY

International Coach
Dan Carter could be challenger for top kicker in world rugby soon I think, seen him a few times and he's looking a class act.

However, Johnny = King. (When fit which is pretty much never :()

nibbs

International Captain
PY said:
Dan Carter could be challenger for top kicker in world rugby soon I think, seen him a few times and he's looking a class act.
Carter under pressure = hmmm

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Piper said:
More like off the rictor scale fit
And apparently from my trusty source Anna he used to a mens underwear model, so u can just imagine me and Anna searchin the web to find a pic lol
He became the face (and body) of Jockey this year - as a result of being an All Black.

Another former All Black Jockey model was John Kirwan.

Piper

International Captain
Voltman said:
He became the face (and body) of Jockey this year - as a result of being an All Black.

Another former All Black Jockey model was John Kirwan.
By any chance would u know where i could finds some pics of him? Modelin for Jockey that is?
And does anyone know who Honour Dillon is?

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Piper said:
Ohh ok do you know how long theyve been together?
Sorry -- my research hasn't been THAT indepth. :p

By the way, in regards to that other thread, I know Brendon McCullum, having played a season or so of club cricket with him. He's grown up a bit since being a bit of a brat in his teens, and his wife is lovely.

:)

Piper

International Captain
Voltman said:
Sorry -- my research hasn't been THAT indepth. :p

By the way, in regards to that other thread, I know Brendon McCullum, having played a season or so of club cricket with him. He's grown up a bit since being a bit of a brat in his teens, and his wife is lovely.

:)
Lol i'll look at home, when i finish school
You actually know him?

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Piper said:
Lol i'll look at home, when i finish school
You actually know him?
Yes - as in if I saw him down the street, we would say hello, and possibly stop for a brief chat.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
yes Voltman is CW's resident celeberity, rubbing shoulders with the likes of NZ cricket players!