• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Premier League

Agent TBY

International Captain
would love to play for kolkata :cool: :cool:

but why me ???:)
Because I'm managing them, and you're Indian? :p

Seriously though, the Knight Riders have too many players who can bowl. I don't want to field 7 bowlers, and you're a batsman, so it'd be nice if you signed for them (I can't really say us, because I play for Mohali).

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
IPL Auction #5

Abhinav Kumar - US$100,000 (Mumbai)
M Shah - US$100,000 (Kolkata) (CWIndian)
GN Nayak - US$80,000 (Kolkata) (CWIndian)
PR Sajith - US$80,000 (Kolkata) (CWIndian)
A Chopra - US$100,000 (Kolkata)
PK Panchal - US$100,000 (Mohali)
Vidyut Sivaramakrishnan - US$100,000 (Rajisthan)
AB Sonkar - US$100,000 (Rajisthan)
S Bangar - US$180,000 (Rajisthan)

2-3 CW players may yet be signed, given that NZ and Aussie players will be unavailable for the inaugural season. Waiting for some CWBCC paperwork to confirm who, if anyone, will be last minute signings.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
hmm Kolkata hogging all the Webber Indians.

Would have liked to have seen at least 1 at Delhi

Majin

International Debutant
Annoyed that we couldn't get another Indian, could have used some at Bangalore too.

Mr Mxyzptlk

hmm Kolkata hogging all the Webber Indians.

Would have liked to have seen at least 1 at Delhi
Of Delhi's 10 Indians, precisely 5 are decent-to-good batsmen. And then there are 3-4 decent-to-good bowlers. Fair enough really. The reason Kolkata got so many is because they were desperately short of Indian players and the CWBCC was making the best effort to get CW players involved.
Annoyed that we couldn't get another Indian, could have used some at Bangalore too.
Every team has at least 10 Indians(/CWIndians) by my count. And Bangalore has 13.

Agent TBY

International Captain
Gunnn.

Also, considering you've mentioned Aakash Chopra out there, should I assume Cheteshwar Pujara's part of the team too?

Also, it's Jaipur, or Rajasthan. Certainly not Rajisthan. :p

Mr Mxyzptlk

Gunnn.

Also, considering you've mentioned Aakash Chopra out there, should I assume Cheteshwar Pujara's part of the team too?
Haha. I didn't even know Chopra joined Kolkata IRL. I assigned him there randomly, because Kolkata needed more Indians. Only now that I'm checking do I see that he's actually signed. The full squads will be named shortly before the tournament. The unavailable players will also be named then.
Also, it's Jaipur, or Rajasthan. Certainly not Rajisthan. :p
Typos happen. Make it once and copy-paste takes over. Really can't be arsed to type it out every time.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Additional signings

Sean Fuller (US$550,000) to Mohali, Ash Chaulk (US$500,000) to Kolkata and Kyle Wright (US$350,000) to Chennai