• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Premier League

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Although I suspect Googenheim is slightly confused regarding the CW aspect, he/she is right. This should start soon after the India series, which will be around the time of the actual tournament.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Wow, was I the most expensive player overall? As far as I can see 550k is the highest from CW anyway. Surprised to go for more than someone like Chaulk.

Nevertheless, I'm pleased. I'll put the money towards my collection of antique clocks.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Confused whether I was taken or not? I gave my name and still was not in any of the sqaud... Any update ?