• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XII Results and Discussion Thread

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Good performance from Colts...But RED will learn a lot out of their first defeat and will bounce back hard..

Beware all other teams..

Go REDS

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Good win there, and a few good performances. Smith is having an awesome run in the pre-season, as is Dunn. Pretty happy with my own bowling too, though I'd like a good score before the season starts.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Outstanding from Colts, just hope we dont peak too early!
As good as Jaso's innings was it seemed Kyle's bowling effort was just as good if not better, it's crucial that the key players stand up and take charge this season and we have started doing that already, great stuff...

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Great win greens. Let's keep it up!!

Congrats to Bugs and Mrs Bugs on the arrival of little Tyler. So when will he be drafted Bugs?? :dry:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Good win. My form with the bat is a personal concern, but my bowling wasn't too shabby.

I think we're going to have a good season

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Why did i open the batting, i thought i was listed at 6?

Hopeless performance by me tbh.
That was my decision as captain. I wanted to try a few things. ie You opening the batting and Dunn opening the bowling. One worked the other didnt.

We (U19s) had a short batting line-up for that game and having a pinch-hitter lengthened (in theory) the line-up and gave you a chance to go after the bowling.

Loony BoB

International Captain
The stats won't be detailed until the end of the warmups (I'll provide those) but as for the regular season, the stats for all teams will be posted in the Stats Keeper thread as an Excel spreadsheet (for OD games) and webpages which will be linked to in posts (for FC games) throughout the season.

The scorecards will be posted with reports in the Results & Discussions thread, which you should most certainly keep up with as it's the main thread of the whole forum. Also best to keep an eye on the national team when they're playing the CWXI forum (of which this is a subforum of).