• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Injuries thread

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was looking proper good too. Unfortunate blows, hopefully Shikhar and him are back soon.

Burgey

It’s ok guys, the gloss is set to return to the tournament with Man Mountain and Gun Allrounder Marcus Stoinis apparently fit for a come back tomorrow.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
I think Evin Lewis's World Cup is likely over with a pulled hamstring. I expect they will bring in Campbell or Ambris, not that it really matters now.

Malcolm

U19 Vice-Captain
Andre Russell ruled out of the ICC Cricket World Cup, top-order batsman Sunil Ambris named as his replacement.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Andre Russell ruled out of the ICC Cricket World Cup, top-order batsman Sunil Ambris named as his replacement.
Was always going to happen. I'm pretty sure Ambris is going to be one of the pillars of our post world cup lineup so let's get him in. They should get Campbell on for Lewis also and just go with new players for the rest of the tournament.

Burgey

Darsh ruled out with a broken arm. Hit by Cummins in the Nets apparently. Maxwell also been sent for scans.

Sounds like a very willing net session. Selectors continue their stupidity by bringing in Handscomb when Wade is over there scoring tons for fun.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cummins breaking someone's arm doesn't shock me. He can get more bounce than virtually any other bowler out there. Must be a nightmare to face, especially in underprepared nets.

Burgey

Tbf Michael Clarke told everyone to prepare for a broken arm back in 2013.

It was Starc who hit Maxwell apparently. I haven’t heard the result of his scans yet

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tbf Michael Clarke told everyone to prepare for a broken arm back in 2013.

It was Starc who hit Maxwell apparently. I haven’t heard the result of his scans yet
Supposedly he'll be ok but they're unfair of whether he'll make the South Africa game.