• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England 2020

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Looks like a draw atm even if a couple have kept low
Maybe it does atm, but both teams are capable of collapsing in an undignified heap. WI still ahead of course, but too close to call if England are still there at close of play and the pitch continues to deteriorate.

EDIT
Right on cue. :ph34r:

Last edited:

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Maybe it does atm, but both teams are capable of collapsing in an undignified heap. WI still ahead of course, but too close to call if England are still there at close of play and the pitch continues to deteriorate.
Definitely a chance but England would need another 230 runs to declare I would think

Flem274*

123/5
yep, this is why you don't select for day 1. cornwall would be useful even if it doesn't turn just to rotate the quicks

well as i type...

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Definitely a chance but England would need another 230 runs to declare I would think
It's hard to see how they could end up declaring. Maybe if they found themselves 300 ahead at lunchtime tomorrow, but I don't think that's very likely.

Flem274*

123/5
wow denly has 15 tests already. that takes a player from a normal nation 2-3 years.

i like his stoicism but he needs a score.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
It's hard to see how they could end up declaring. Maybe if they found themselves 300 ahead at lunchtime tomorrow, but I don't think that's very likely.
Well if England want to go for it they would a need total of 300 minimum

Last edited: