• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia 2019

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Someone on here a while back suggested a site called cricmetric for player v player data. I remember checking it out at the time and it seemed like it had accurate figures. It looks like the site is down though.

Burgey

Dismissal’s like TPC’s in the last test are a perfect example of why “X averaged A vs team Y” always need to be placed in context.

Daemon

Someone on here a while back suggested a site called cricmetric for player v player data. I remember checking it out at the time and it seemed like it had accurate figures. It looks like the site is down though.
You could always refer to my spreadsheet where I have worked out h2h averages for the vast majority of 1990s onward players. Was looking up Ashwin the other day and noticed he averages 239 against Steve Smith.

Spikey

You could always refer to my spreadsheet where I have worked out h2h averages for the vast majority of 1990s onward players. Was looking up Ashwin the other day and noticed he averages 239 against Steve Smith.
im surprised smith has bowled that much to ashwin

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Be interesting if the ball gets wet. Outfield won't dry in a hurry at night, so might have more overs lost than usual too.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Batting first. Not sure it really makes any difference with the conditions over the first three days.

Musa has no FC record to speak of. I reckon they must be concealing an injury to Naseem.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Came here to post the same. Never heard of Musa, so, as you do you check out their stats and there thoroughly underwhelming in all formats.