• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia 2019

Chrish

International Debutant
I doubt SA are going to pull off those heists in Aus again.
That’s what they said last time; too young side. AB pulled out. Steyn injured. But all this didn’t stop them.

Looking back, Amla’s beard does seem to contain magical properties. Even though he didn’t contribute much, his presence seems to uplift the team.

smash84

The Tiger King
God, this match is so painful to watch. Such an awful bowling line up. I can't believe they didn't play their best bowler. Clowns.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How many will they get today before they declare?

600 is my guess as long as Warner is out, if he still in then they carry on and see what he gets, get his average up a bit after his ashes woes.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Imran bowling 129 km/h. What did he offer that Abbas didn't again?
He bowled a good spell against Australia's rejects in a three day game with a pink ball. It's obviously worth more than 66 Test wickets @ 19 because it was last week, duh.

Last edited:

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The out-of-tune trumpeters in the crowd reminding me that there's another bloody Star Wars film coming out very soon.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Did Pak try the obvious bowling straight at Marnus with 2 short-midwickets yesterday or clearly not do any research?

The out-of-tune trumpeters in the crowd reminding me that there's another bloody Star Wars film coming out very soon.
Last one for a while though, I dare say

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ponting is as far ahead of his peers in the commentary box as Smith is above his peers with the bat.

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Initially I thought Warner was being reserved this morning just building up his innings and let his teammate take over. But I think mentally he was struggling to come up after batting a full day which he very rarely has done in his career.