• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia 2019

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm on Joe Burns' side but even I gotta admit his shot was like the face of incurable AIDS. It wasn't very good at all.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I thought Naseem’s mum just passed away? ****ing hell imagine playing with that in your mind. Poor guy.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I thought Naseem’s mum just passed away? ****ing hell imagine playing with that in your mind. Poor guy.
Yeah especially when you were 16. Even if he's """"sixteen"""" he's obviously younger than 21 so the point still stands.

They gave him Day 1 off because of it. I didn't expect him to come back into the game at all but he did.

trundler

Glad to see Naseem and Shaheen are carrying forward the glorious fast bowling tradition initiated by such names as Waqar Younis and Aaqib Javed.

vcs

Looks quality, action is a bit reminiscent of Shane Bond. Harris had no clue at all.

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
Always exciting whenever Pakistan have a fast bowling group come through. Hopefully the bookies give these lads a chance to have a career

howardj

International Coach
My men on the ground in inner-Jolimont are whipering into my shell-like that Burns and Head are both in the team to be announced this afternoon

Neser and Pattinson will also be named in the squad of 14 but are not expected to make the Gabba XI

howardj

International Coach
Bancroft in too

AUSTRALIAN SQUAD TO BE ANNOUNCED AT 2PM AEDT

Australia: David Warner, Joe Burns, Marnus Labuschagne, Steve Smith, Cameron Bancroft, Travis Head, Matthew Wade, Tim Paine (capt), Pat Cummins, Josh Hazlewood, Nathan Lyon, Mitchell Starc, James Pattinson, Michael Neser.

morgieb

Bancroft? Really? Hopefully he's just there as cover, but I'm less than optimistic. I guess he's a slightly better choice than Harris, but even then....

I think I'd have gone Burns and Head for the two "open" slots, especially once it was clear Maddinson wouldn't play, so that's fair enough.

Good that Neser has overtaken Siddle.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Apart from Bancroft, almost exactly what I would have went with. Hopefully he will just be carrying drinks then.

Neser an interesting call, certainly don't hate it even if I would have preferred Jhye instead. Been putting the numbers on the board domestically for a while now.