• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ludo, what do you see as SOK's role in the national side moving forward, if any? Are you also of the view that #Bertmentum is unstoppable and will be the difference in propelling NSW to Shield glory this year?

Spikey

I thought Pattinson was on the recovery from his latest injury, hence 2nd xi

I would have assumed Edwards would go out before Sangha. I'd argue given the match circumstance Sangha's innings is a bit more than made a start and got out.

Stobo took wickets on the weekend, if Conway goes for anyone I'd like it to be him

adub

International Captain
Shame I couldn't hang around for the last session. Nev was looking solid, but it's been so long since he tonned up and he was going so slow today didn't look like being the day. Great partnership with SOKKY to set up the declaration.

Dominant day and unless Bancers digs in again probably won't make tea tomorrow.

Burgey

Can anyone work out for me wtaf Sam Whiteman was doing?

Anyway, Dermo Abbott does it again!

Spikey

look burgey, when your time has played for the draw since ball 1 and on the last session of day 3 finds itself behind by 200 runs, you simply have to show some #intent and smack one

Spikey

im sure he would have have loved to leave it alone, but bancroft has used up all the leave

adub

International Captain
True enough on Sangha Spikey. It was a valuable innings. But having done the hard work the dismissal was a bit out of nowhere. He had a great opportunity to turn that start into a ton.

Seriously missed opportunity for both the rookies. Whilst the deck is slow it's flat and the attack isn't the most challenging, so once you get in you should fill yer boots.

Edwards would be in more danger, but Sangha needs to take chances like today to really cement his place.

Burgey

Neither foetus should ever have been selected when they were, but that's hardly their fault. Edwards averaging 12 in first grade when picked for the JLT Cup.

Burgey

Has to be said, Bancroft having a very good match.

A lot of runs being scored against the Duke Ball this round. Not a bad sign.