• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Did he actually say something, or there a history there and the ton itself is the **** off? Or is it just a **** off because he's a grade cricket toiler and not a twink? :p
The third option but I know him and his brother have been toiling away at grade cricket for these opportunities

adub

International Captain
Banckers definitely having a match. Burns and Harris aren't doing anything to demand dropping so he's starting a bit behind for the Ashes squad, but almost certainly has booked a spot for the Aus v A game.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Actually been a gun round for all 3 openers. Burns with twin fifties, Harris with 95 and 41*, and Bancroft having scored about 200 runs without being dismissed.

TheJediBrah

Banckers definitely having a match. Burns and Harris aren't doing anything to demand dropping so he's starting a bit behind for the Ashes squad, but almost certainly has booked a spot for the Aus v A game.
Bancroft having scored about 200 runs without being dismissed.
Did the same against NSW last season IIRC which got him selected in the first place

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Philippe is a bit of a meme right now, a man of a spunky 50 here and there.

I'd love to see Bryant debut in FC, but I feel he'd be similar.

TheJediBrah

You had really high expectations then. I rate the guy but I didn't quite hope he'd be so good that he couldn't possibly fail twice in one game.
well no one's that good. Just disappointed after how good he looked in the Big Bash and JLT that he couldn't at least make a start in one of 2 innings