• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan tour of Ireland, England and Scotland 2018

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Not sure the 'brave' thing is sensible here - hopefully all the concussion tests do their job.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Remarkable recovery there - I wonder if there was a book open on how long the first over might take?

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Murtagh looking good. Reckon he could've been a very handy Test bowler in the right conditions if he got a chance.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Murtagh looking good. Reckon he could've been a handy Test bowler in the right conditions if he got a chance.
See the comments about Coad currently, lack of pace is probably the reason why Murtagh hasn't been picked and why people think Coad shouldn't be.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
So Rankin becomes another player playing test match for two countries. Kepler Wessels another one comes to my mind

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I do like Paul Stirling - good to know you still don't have to be an athlete to play Test cricket - Australia could take note