• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India ODIs/T20s 2017

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Those 2 wristspinners have made all the difference this series so far. The following Aussie batting lineup will look so much better

Finch
Warner
Smith
Head
Handscomb+
Maxwell
Stoinis
Agar
Cummins
Coulter-Nile
Richardson

Will Finch be fit for next match?

This does look better and in case Finch is not fit and the pitch at Indore might favor spinners, they can bring in Zampa at 11 for Richardson and have Cartwright a 3rd chance. He has looked clueless so far and Burgey's predictions have been as bad as his cricketer nick naming skills, but I still put some bank on his opinion. Cartwright may still come good and end up being a good enough international cricketer for them. So nothing wrong with giving him one more game but maybe have him bat at 4 and let Head open.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This wasn't one of those ****** LOI hattricks where guys get out slogging either.

First wicket was a bit lucky yeah, but it was a pretty good one as ODI hattricks go.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gets out Agar, Matthew Wade and Cummins.

Clint McKay has taken better hat-tricks than this trash.

Gnske

Surely Australia must have a better keeper than Wade or am I missing something??
Tbf, when it comes to limited overs there's no one more suited.

Jimmy Peirson might make the cut and save us one day, if he gets more consistent.

Bahseph

State Captain
Agar is very Santner like to me from what I've seen of him. Can't be picking him over Zampa in LO games.

Burgey

Lovely hat trick that. Last two balls were very well bowled, especially the Cummins ball. Dhoni's still got it behind the pegs, hasn't he?

TheJediBrah

If it wasn't for this site I wouldn't have even known there was a game on last night when I got to work this morning

Aussie media are doing a really **** job of covering this series, or like letting people know it even exists

I've been without Foxtel for too long

_Ed_

Good to see Stoinis do well again. His Auckland innings was out of this world, and I was hoping he wouldn't be a one-hit wonder.

cnerd123

likes this
Kuldeep and Chahal are gun, but lets not get too excited about them. They are just minnow bashing after all.

burr

State Vice-Captain
So Australia's inability to bat outside their own continent has now extended to ODIs. Good to know.

Spark

Global Moderator
If it wasn't for this site I wouldn't have even known there was a game on last night when I got to work this morning

Aussie media are doing a really **** job of covering this series, or like letting people know it even exists

I've been without Foxtel for too long
I don't think it's even on Foxtel. This is genuinely the lowest-key series involving two teams of this stature I can remember in ages.

Gnske

I can't even remember what happened last time India toured for limited overs games, utterly meaningless.