• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies Tour of the UK 2017

Howe_zat

Audio File
That's not the first time I've seen Broad yorked against the West Indies. In Barbados it was the moment I accepted England were going to lose the match. Here, I think we just about have a defendable score.

Stapel

International Regular
This has been such a low quality day of cricket from majority of players on display. So, so bad
The bowling has been good! To me, that matters a lot. Not saying it was a good day of cricket, but it could have been worse.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Gabriel proving how good a bowler he is these days tbf. Would have been a great over to the best of them, let alone someone as feeble as present day Broad.

Enjoyable pair of opening bowlers in general, these two.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is this a good total? Great knock by Stokes, someone from England always puts their hand up.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gabriel has improved a lot through the day, was clearly rusty at the start but shows how bad a decision it was not to play him last week.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The bowling has been good! To me, that matters a lot. Not saying it was a good day of cricket, but it could have been worse.
Yeah, think it's been good, just odd, the better balls haven't taken wickets, often dropped or Played-and-missed, but bad shots have got them. Some really good pace bowling from Roach and Gabriel (even though with some dross too).

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Such an England dismissal for us over the last few years, we'll miss 'em when they're gone.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
I hate the concept of night-watchman whole-heartedly. Today is the first time I'm liking the move I think.