• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bowlers who you like/don't like to watch

J_C

U19 Captain
Does anyone have Steyn's 7/51 in India 2010? There is a really poor quality one up at Youtube but anyone know of a better quality one?
[video]http://www.bcci.tv/videos/id/1299/2010-india-vs-sa-1st-test-nagpur-dale-steyn-751[/video]

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can't put it up on YT but Vimeo will do for now.

Steyn vs India Cape Town 2011

Will never forget the ball to Pujara and the one that tickled Bhajji's off stump. Definition of unplayable.

kingkallis

International Coach
Loved watching Donald, Warne, Waqar, Bond, Steyn, Ambrose, Jerome Taylor & Murali

Didn't like McGrath, Harmison, Johnson & Harbhajan

tobe_ornot2

Banned
I for one loved Johnson's explosion at the crease, the wild, brutal arm...it was all muscle and very little sense but boy was it quick and extremely good at times.

Edit: Must include I too disliked Harmy's bowling. He just seemed to know how to do one thing.

91Jmay

International Coach
Bumrah bowls like he has just been hit by lightning.

Loved Freddies action, suited his personality perfectly.

Chris Woakes has a beautiful, repeatable action. :wub:

cnerd123

likes this
Finn has a terrible action.

Sehwag had a beautiful action. Legit was the best spinner in the side for a while when Bhajji was bowling **** and we hadn't uncovered Ashwin and Jaddu yet

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not that I've ever actually taken much notice. I just figure it'll annoy ***** if I say it.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Really enjoyed watching Rhino bowl when he was on song. So good to watch.

Terry Alderman on the 1989 Ashes as well.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Thanks mate. Great shame there's no videos of CTB bowling.