• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2016/17

adub

International Captain
who are the two blokes on comms
some seriously incisive commentary here

"Victoria will be looking for as many runs as they can..."

"NSW will be keen to get one of these opening batsmen out as quickly as possible..."

Channel Nine will be calling.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wouldn't it be painful if O'Keefe decided to bowl rubbish now and put himself out of contention until the India tour.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I feel like it's finally happening. The no. 1 spinner in Australia by a country mile might finally get his spot ahead of the 67th best spinner in Australia who's inexplicably been selected for ~60 tests

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
mate unless the selector on duty is in the nets I don't think Will! is getting picked for the next test

stephen

Not happy to see Burns dismissed so cheaply.

Really surprised that Victoria didn't pick Maxwell for the first game of the season. That lack of confidence in him should keep him away from test selection for a while.

In other news, Renshaw batting himself into contention for the test. Showing some real #intent.

Starfighter

Lovely seeing that the art of scoring extremely slowly at the start of the innings isn't dead in this country. These singles could mean ruining a perfectly good Cowan though.

Oh, and while I'm preferring S'OK at the moment you'd have to pretty ignorant and stupid to think Lyon isn't a pretty decent bowler.