• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

H.S Draft- combined sum of XI's test high scores not to exceed 1000 (negotiable)

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
1. Chetan Chauhan
2. Barry Richards
3. Kusal Mendis
4. Virat Kohli*
5. Colin Cowdrey
6. Mitchell Marsh (3)
7. Shaun Pollock (1)
8. Wally Grout+
9. Andy Roberts (2)
10. Clarrie Grimmett (5)
11. Muttiah Muralitharan (4)

anil1405

International Captain
The only decent thing that West Indies board ever did (in terms of this draft) is to allow Russell to play just one test which has allowed me to snap him up at a priceless value. So I win this. :happy:

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The only decent thing that West Indies board ever did (in terms of this draft) is to allow Russell to play just one test which has allowed me to snap him up at a priceless value. So I win this. :happy:
Russell would've been a bust at Test cricket IMO. Don't get that pick at all.

anil1405

International Captain
Russell would've been a bust at Test cricket IMO. Don't get that pick at all.
Budget restrictions mate. Was running on extremely tight budget after picking Viv. If I had a little more, would've picked someone like George Bailey or Ronnie Irani or Buster Farrer.

The reason for picking Russell was he would give me those extra 20-30 runs lower down the order and not to mention the runs he would save on the field.