• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Off Season 2016

Shady Slim

International Coach
The Local

i noticed there was no thread like this for australian cricket, though there is for new zealand and india

or at the very least there is but i didn't search hard enough

either way

--------

Pat Cummins ruled out of Australia A series, targeting Matador Cup for return from injury | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

cummins is still broken and i really feel for the guy but his inclusion in squads over and over again is hilariously impractical

if i was cricket australia i'd find when his body will be 100% right by and then get him back in to action a couple of months after that

there is very little room for error with him considering this is, what, the fifth or sixth time they've tried rushing him back and it's failed?

Shady Slim

International Coach
uh i was thinking more like the tea lounge or sol bar but for australia (note that they have domestix threads too), just for the general discussion

but if there's an infringement my mistake and merge away, though you don't need my permission anyway so it's more a sentiment to say that than anything else lol

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Thread needs a more iconic drinking establishment name. I could also argue that the poms would have more claim over the handle "the local" :ph34r:

Ignore this post it is a slow night and I am just making convo.

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
It's so disappointing for a contracted player like Cummins to have not played a shield game in 5 seasons. I'm a big fan of him however he needs to be playing more. Hope this is the last time for a long time that he's injured

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pat Cummins is the absolute bane of Australian Cricket

just **** him off already, or tell him he can get on a tour or get a contract when he plays a full Shield season and takes 40 wickets.

But then on the other hand we've got Scott Boland playing for Australia so I guess we can't complain too much about Cummins

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
Say, I wonder whether they've fixed up his action yet?

Probably not.

So we can expect it to keep happening.

brockley

International Captain
MyCricket
22 hrs ·
NATIONAL INDIGENOUS SQUAD SELECTED
Australia’s most talented male Indigenous cricketers are set to tour the Bupa National Cricket Centre in Brisbane and play a series of matches against the my FootDR Queensland Bulls and National Performance Squad beginning later this month. Sydney Thunder rookie Jonte Pattison will lead the team.
SQUAD:
Jonte Pattison (C) NSW Sydney University Cricket Club
Nathan Price* (VC) NSW Randwick Petersham Cricket Club
Ben Patterson NSW St George District Cricket Club Sydney
Brendan Smith NSW Bankstown District Cricket Club
Sam Doggett NSW Randwick Petersham CC
Cameron Trask QLD Wynnum Manly Cricket Club
Tom Sky QLD Valley District Cricket Club
Alex Mellville QLD Gold Coast District Cricket Club
Brendan Doggett QLD Western Suburbs DCC
Ben Abbatangelo VIC Northcote Cricket Club
Damon Egan VIC St Kilda Cricket Club
Ayden McGregor Baptista SA East Torrens District Cricket Club
Brandon King TAS North Hobart Cricket Club
Darcy Short WA Gosnells District Cricket Club

brockley

International Captain
I don't think it will effect the Mattador cup been shown,think Gem showing it,just 1 less commentator.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Cameron White moved to Melbourne CC. Ensures he plays on the best wicket in Victoria, keep him at front of queue in case omitted at start of shield season again.