• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stats don't really matter

Dawood Ahmad

U19 Vice-Captain
You guess right - I certainly wouldn't want to be a Pakistani lawyer - not after reading about Aftab Gul
My cousin is lawyer here, and I have been very frank with him for 5 years. I often spend hours in his office.

He is like, once, a class mate was teasing me. I messaged him from college. He came to the college, hit the security guard and broke into the main office and asked for the students who were teasing me. The principle of the college refused. And my cousin, with around 100 people, broke the cars, Windows of the college.

Thats how the lawyers are.

cpr

International Coach
Preferred my effort TBH.

I've got another one

Hickory Dickory Dock
The fielding team ran down the clock
The clock struck one,
But when lunch was done
The captains match fee was docked.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
My cousin is lawyer here, and I have been very frank with him for 5 years. I often spend hours in his office.

He is like, once, a class mate was teasing me. I messaged him from college. He came to the college, hit the security guard and broke into the main office and asked for the students who were teasing me. The principle of the college refused. And my cousin, with around 100 people, broke the cars, Windows of the college.

Oh would you look at that. The gutless coward has no problems locating his brain and getting verbose when he's not having to explain his derogatory remark.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

When people don't do what I want them to do I write them a letter - you make me feel inadequate

the big bambino

International Captain
A precise and sharp look at the two statements, will not find any contradiction between them.

Probabilities are more universal than definitions - that is a general rule.

My first statement
"His stats are a reflection of what he does"
Was concerned with the phenomenon of probability - and for finding probabilities, you have to be very open minded.

While the first post of the thread deals with definite things, and definitions are always limited.

To.conclude,
Stats have no importance in front of realities.
But when stats are depicting the realities then it is different. So the real thing is the realities, not the stats
So, can I ask you,
How can you compare a probability with a definition?
Nup; he got you.