• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan Super League

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah well that's the best you have. Not like there are others available with their brains. Gotta make do with what you have. But having him bat at 6 or 7 basically ruins any possibility of an innings like this.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
PSL continuing the unpredictable legacy. Lahore looks the worst team until yesterday, and then beats the number 1 team of the league convincingly.

No clear superior team here. The tournament is wide open now

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Lol just saw the imad wasim runout from earlier. Either the most incompetent piece of cricket in some time or a honest attempt at outing himself as a match fixer.

Niall

International Coach
Would not blame anyone for suggesting fixing here, as this is comically bad from Peshawar. :laugh:

theegyptian

Omg bopara. He never finishes it. Even on his good days he almost never gets over the line himself.

theegyptian

Yep answered your own post. I thought he might finish this one given England have already announced their T20 squad - but no still bottles it.
Bopara is a good t20 cricketer even with his propensity to get out with the win in sight. Better allrounder than Stokes in the conditions in the format. Although I'd have taken Bopara instead of Vince or Billings for the World t20s.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
What a game. This tournament just gets better. Glad Sharjay is providing more of the exciting games.

Last edited:

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bopara is a good t20 cricketer even with his propensity to get out with the win in sight. Better allrounder than Stokes in the conditions in the format. Although I'd have taken Bopara instead of Vince or Billings for the World t20s.
He's not a good T20I cricketer though. Not good enough and too slow to bat high up, too mentally weak to be a proper finisher. His fielding also goes to pot at the top level. His bowling becomes fodder.

Stokes' last innings showed at least that he's learning to build an innings better. He may not end up being effective in those conditions, but you win silverware with Stokeses, not with Boparas.