• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

David Cameron XI

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
1. FH Bacon
2. Swill Jefferson
3. Jonathan Trotter
4. Wally Hammond
5. Paul Porker
6. P.I.G. Perera
7. Wally Snout +
8. Heath Streaky
9. Kevin Swine
10. Rodney Hogg
11. Babe Saunders

[h=1]“The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.”[/h]

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
1. FH Bacon
2. Swill Jefferson
3. Jonathan Trotter
4. Wally Hammond
5. Paul Porker
6. P.I.G. Perera
7. Wally Snout +
8. Heath Streaky
9. Kevin Swine
10. Rodney Hogg
11. Babe Saunders

“The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.”
Surprised you overlooked Tony Pigott

cpr

International Coach
Ian Trott, Matthew Hoggard and Alan (P)Igglesden are voting Labour after this outrageous snub

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
I took the thread to a sussex forum and someone there came up with those two. I think they are genius, and while you are welcome to disagree, you would be wrong

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
As you well know in a punning context awful is the ultimate accolade (well second to cringeworthy)