• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Warne's best Australian ODI XI from the past 25 years

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Cook is miles better than Gooch and Boycott.
Yeah what'd Boycott ever do except average 47 facing the likes of Hadlee, Garner, Holding, Lillee, Hall, Pollock, Marshall, Dev et al. I mean I know Cook's faced McGrath, Steyn, Warne and Murali but, yeah, you could argue but he is nowhere near 'miles' better.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Hey Shane Warne has made a new team:

WARNE'S GREATEST SOUTH AFRICA TEST XI (since 1990) Graeme Smith, Gary Kirsten, Jacques Kallis, AB De Villiers, Hansie Cronje (c), Jonty Rhodes, Mark Boucher, Shaun Pollock, Pat Symcox, Dale Steyn , Alan Donald.
"Lastly, sorry Mr Cullinan but couldn't squeeze you in," Warne wrote with an excess of exclamation points. "Was fun bowling to you though!"

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Does raise an interestingish question: who has been South Africa's best spinner since re-integration?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Did he ever play against Amla though? He mentions he needs to have played a proper game against them for them to be eligible for these teams..

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Did he ever play against Amla though? He mentions he needs to have played a proper game against them for them to be eligible for these teams..
Kind of begs the question as to the point of a 'last 25 years' side though doesn't it. Given the **** retired eight years ago.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Can someone invite Warne to my ATG arguing and discussing thread so he can stop stinking up Facebook with his ****?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Rudi Bryson was a slightly odd name for Warne to mention. I remember his name but no little else. I'm guessing he is a mate of Warne.

I'm not minding his teams it appears as though he is doing it for free..

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's NZ's turn! Shane clearly holds a grudge against Mark Richardson for catching him on 99.

Gob

International Coach
I really dont think he puts any kind of thinking process for these teams

Last edited: