• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand Domestic Season 2015/16

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
He's been clocked at 144kmh in the GPSS, but that was faster than Milne was recorded in the same comp, so who knows.

khodder

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Anybody have a decent clip of Hampton's 4/30 yesterday, wouldn't mind having a gander if it's available.

Blain

U19 Captain
It annoys me everytime I see the Firebirds bowling line up... Arnel, Verma, Woodcock, Patel... None of these guys will be Black Caps or bowl with anything that's entertaining.. They Desperately need a couple young gun quicks who bowl over 135Kms.

I thought Arnels bowling coaching is good stuff? But we have seen nothing translate to do date.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anyone know much about Wellington's MJ Nofal? Opened the batting (scored a ton) and the bowling for Wellington A yesterday. The only MJ Nofal on Cricinfo is a South African left-arm batsman and either SLA or ROS (the header doesn't match the description)

Good to see Taita's Phil Tunnicliffe getting a game.

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
^^ kippax posted something a few pages ago. Even a vid of him bowling, from I remember not which arm.

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
Astle in contention for topping the Ford Trophy wicket takers table, at what is probably pretty much the first serious 'attempt' by both him and Canty to play this format properly. Usually they baulk at his first tonking and send him to Lincoln with the A team.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Astle in contention for topping the Ford Trophy wicket takers table, at what is probably pretty much the first serious 'attempt' by both him and Canty to play this format properly. Usually they baulk at his first tonking and send him to Lincoln with the A team.
Scoring runs at #5 too.

Howsie

International Captain
Yuck. Baker, Hampton, Goodin and Boult is a seriously average bowling attack. If only we'd picked up Nuttall back three seasons ago when he was struggling to get a game for Cantebury. Forsight not the best from this ND management group.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
HeathDavisSpeed said:
Good to see Taita's Phil Tunnicliffe getting a game.
Last year everywhere I turned I ended up in a conversation about Phil tunnicliffe

Even my mother who knows nothing about cricket had a cup of tea with his aunt and told me all about him.

I feel my fate is connected to him and that my path is going to cross with him.

Which is highly likely given how small Wellington is.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Last year everywhere I turned I ended up in a conversation about Phil tunnicliffe

Even my mother who knows nothing about cricket had a cup of tea with his aunt and told me all about him.

I feel my fate is connected to him and that my path is going to cross with him.

Which is highly likely given how small Wellington is.
I remember when you first posted about this. One of my favourite ever CW posts. ::laugh:

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I remember when you first posted about this. One of my favourite ever CW posts. ::laugh:
Haha, You caught me recycling material. Somewhere around 2013 I started running out of things to say and decided no one would notice if I repeated my same points. Can't slide anything past you lot !!!

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Feel free to recycle the Tunnicliffe story as often as you like; I'm sure it'll make me laugh every time. So good. :laugh:

jcas0167

International Debutant
The ball bounced right over his pad and the stumps!!!! What a joke.
That is an extraordinary decision. Not sure if the umpires get reviewed, but that should attract some attention (I thought the bowler was actually appealing for caught behind?). The Craig Cachopa one looked like a poor decision too.

Nice to see Mark Chapman getting some runs in that game.