• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web.net Fantasy Test Draft

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Red Hill what's the decade? You got to pick your decade before your next turn! And hey by the way is it possible to close a thread that I keep for draft results,which will be updated after every pick?.So that we can directly go in to that page without much fuss,otherwise scrolling and going through pages will be tough!

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Red Hill what's the decade? You got to pick your decade before your next turn! And hey by the way is it possible to close a thread that I keep for draft results,which will be updated after every pick?.So that we can directly go in to that page without much fuss,otherwise scrolling and going through pages will be tough!
Am I allowed to have Bradman?

I doubt we can have a lockable thread, that's the mods territory. But drafts work ok like this imo.

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Do I have to choose Sobers' decade now or can I wait til later?

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
To keep up the speed of the draft,you could post the player along with the decade for me! If you're unable to turn up on time!