• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All time best ODI team

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Superb line-up! Just one change for me...MoYo, the kind of player that he is (innings builder) not suited to play at No. 6. There you need someone like Razzaq, who can score quick runs, and finish strong, irrespective of the side batting first, or chasing. He can play all kinds of role, plus also provides a good bowling option.
Probably right. Razzaq makes it stronger. More bowling options is good too.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Whatever happened to Razzaq? Did he just fall out of favour for Pakistan or was it just a case of him being older than his birth certificate suggests?

midge

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
How's MoYo's record at three? Inzy was an excellent number 6.

Zaheer Abbas seems a bit low at 5 as well.
MoYo is miles ahead of Inzy at No. 3. Has 2042 runs in 45 innings at an avg. of 53.74 compared to Inzy's 2033 in 61 innings at an avg. of 39.10.

Z. Abbas scored 80% of his ODI runs at No. 3.

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/cricket-chat/66470-cricket-web-net-fantasy-test-draft.html

Sign up for this fantasy draft,where you could pick the likes of Marshall,Ambrose,Wasim,Sachin in your team! We have 4 more spots to be filled.If interested please do comment on this thread with your preferred team name.At the end a voting procedure will select the prune th no.of players to 8 and finally a final to pick who the best manager is.Mark my words it will be an amazing draft experience.For more info do visit this thread!