• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup 2015 - Draft

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mohammad Hafeez for me on the proviso I'm allowed him as an all-rounder.

King Kallis - please confirm, definite all-rounder for me.

Zinzan's Zany Zesty Zazzy Zizzlers

1. Quintin De Kock (+)
2. Mohammad Hafeez
3. Shane Watson (Trump player)
4. Mahela Jayawardene
10. Jimmy Anderson
11. Sunil Narine

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has

If this is ok, I'm gonna take Stuart Broad as a bowler instead of Cummins, seeing as Broad is batting at 9/10 in Eng's ODI XI.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Red Hill XI

Tillakaratne Dilshan (SL)
Rohit Sharma (Ind)
Hashim Amla (SA)
-
-
Glenn Maxwell (Aus)
-
-
Stuart Broad (Eng)
-
Steven Finn (Eng)

anil1405

International Captain

I guess its down to ICC more than KK. Sometime between now and the WC he will undergo a test and based on the outcome it will be clear if he can be used as a bowler or not.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I guess its down to ICC more than KK. Sometime between now and the WC he will undergo a test and based on the outcome it will be clear if he can be used as a bowler or not.
Well if nobody objects (given Red Hills changed) :cool:, I'll select Martin Guptill instead.

Zinzan's Zany Zesty Zazzy Zizzlers

1. Quintin De Kock (+)
2. Martin Guptill
3. Shane Watson (Trump player)
4. Mahela Jayawardene
10. Jimmy Anderson
11. Sunil Narine

Jimbo the giant

U19 12th Man
Chris Gayle has 158 odi wickets almost twice as many as Dilshan in a lot less matches. If Dilshan is an All rounder you might as well call Williamson one.

kingkallis

International Coach
AB is a keeper but de Kock keeps hence he is picked as a keeper and AB as a pure batsman. Gayle doesnt bowl often in ODIs for some good time now. Williamson doesnt bowl regularly either and so is Elliott. I can still think about shifting Elliott to the AR category but not Gayle or Williamson. Sorry guys!

Jimbo the giant

U19 12th Man
I bet Gayle bowls atleast as much as Dilshan in the WC. Gayle hasn't even played that many ODIS in the last few years. Elliott, Williamson and Gayle all have better averages and similar or better wickets per games as Dilshan. They all bowled in their last game as well.

Vettori hasn't scored runs in a long time, how is he an all rounder?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Why do people run drafts without clearly defined rules? Been reading this thread for the first time properly and it seems as though it would have run so much more smoothly if someone bothered to list the players into categories (could have taken the player positions from another site too).