• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia's next test debutant

watson

Banned
Joe Burns in for Chris Rogers, or for whoever the No.3 batsman happens to be at the time.

Last edited:

AlanJLegend

U19 Vice-Captain
If it's Aaron Finch I will stop watching cricket forever.

Wouldn't be surprised if we go with another spinner in UAE and go with Boyce or Muirhead.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
2nd spinner will no doubt be selected, and I reckon Maxwell will be the one, right or wrong. The selectors have clearly showed their hand, they want him in the test side desperately, even though his bowling sucks.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hitching my wagon to Finch as the most likely. Boof loves a bloke who loves him back.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hitching my wagon to Finch as the most likely. Boof loves a bloke who loves him back.
Boof is insane enough to do this. Assuming of course Glenn Batswell succumbs to his greatness and injures himself it's entirely possible.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Got a feeling that Finch would be one of those blokes who would come in to test cricket and average 40+ straight away, in spite of a ****ty FC record.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Been thinking about this more. With the number of injuries we're having there seems to be two obvious gaps.

Think we'll finally see O'Keefe play. Marsh a chance too.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Next test is 22nd Oct….

Dan- Cameron Boyce

Riggins- Sam Whiteman

Maximas- Fawad Ahmed

Uvelocity- Coulter-Nile

Morgieb- Chris Lynn

Nufan- Josh Hazlewood

Burgey- Jordan Silk

TopCat- Aaron Finch