• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in the West Indies 2013-14

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's hard to believe that once upon a time Broad was seen as a decent bet with the bat in these games. Was it against India many years ago that he saw us home in a tense chase? Possibly with Bopara at the other end?
It was, the only time Ravi has actually won us a game and it was about 7 years ago.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
It's hard to believe that once upon a time Broad was seen as a decent bet with the bat in these games. Was it against India many years ago that he saw us home in a tense chase? Possibly with Bopara at the other end?
that's true, what's happened to his batting?didnt he start out as an opening bat in his younger days of cricket?

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It was, the only time Ravi has actually won us a game and it was about 7 years ago.
But you don't lose it, you just mislay it for years. Broad not really inspiring me in this innings so far, it has to be said.

I just jizzed BTW, what a shot what a guy.

Last edited:

Watson33

U19 12th Man
Pathetic effort. No-one looks like they want to grind out a 30/40 to get us over the line. Confidence in each others ability looks shot. Signs of a team in a losing habit.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
he is looking very good- gangsta too..the equation looks very simple so why is it such a hard task?come on England, you're better than this..

grecian

I suppose the thing is if Broad does somehow stay in for 5 overs we've won, and Tredders can do the consolidating thing next wicket.

Yet Narine against Broad seems an uneven match.

grecian

RAVIRAVIRAVIRAVIRAVIRAVIRAVIRAVIRAVIRAVI

Oh you people of little faith, how are you feeling now eh, eh.

grecian

Mind you I'm not that much of a lover of what Luke Wright says, wouldn't take it as gospel....

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
If there's ever a moment to truly come of age, to take your chance to shine with an epoch defining innings, it's to make 43 or something while chasing a **** total against the West Indies

grecian

If there's ever a moment to truly come of age, to take your chance to shine with an epoch defining innings, it's to make 43 or something while chasing a **** total against the West Indies
Indeed, quite clearly the pinnacle of cricket.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
In an ODI which is really just an unofficial T20.

grecian

In an ODI which is really just an unofficial T20.
Again clearly an huge game, I'm glad we're all agreed on this.