• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Neesham's never really looked secure in any red ball innings I've ever seen tbh. I've never watched 20 balls go by without a huge lbw shout or a close shave of some kind.

Having said that, Phlegm's certainly haunted by a sunny fourth afternoon and say Power Papps really getting things rollicking at the Basin.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Good to see there are pessimistic fans all around the world, just not in our corner..

Mo: "Can't see a way out for India here... if they manage to get a wicket now, then there is the capable Neesham and after him the happy go lucky Southee would throw his bat around for a quick 30 or 40 runs and the tails contribution around 30 after Southee... the lead might well end up around 250+.."

Mo can't see a way out. Mo may well be a TAB employee

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Has any New Zealand batsmen ever made back to back double hundreds? Maybe Turner in that series were he went mental against WI?

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
I'm in the camp of a draw being more likely than an NZ win from this point. The pitch looks so good for batting that any defendable total we said will leave india with a day or less to bat out.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I'm in the camp of a draw being more likely than an NZ win from this point. The pitch looks so good for batting that any defendable total we said will leave india with a day or less to bat out.
You never know though. It's finally forecast to be cloudy and a bit rainy tomorrow morning. With cloudy overhead conditions and a bit of moisture back in the surface India might stumble, especially if they have to chase anything above 3 rpo.