• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Under -19 World Cup 2014

WindieWeathers

International Regular
Well just looking at WI vs Zim...great knock by young Chanerpaul getting 84 not out...Hetmyer who is rather hit and miss got a quick 49 while Drakes...a lad i haven't been impressed with thus far helped himself to a 50!!..we got 275/6 in the end.

I've always said this attack may well be the best in the competition and against SA they certainly showed it early on before getting slack and letting South Africa off the hook...today they'e started in devestating fashion again and have Zim 61/7!!..Jordan has two, Mcsween three and Jones one...the pacers are really showing their class now..they just have to be more clinical towards the end of the innings.

In other news SA posted 293/6 against Canada but surprisingly Canada have stormed out of the gates quick and are 150/1 after 30 overs.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Didn't go for it due to the TAB's miserly price ftr.

Bradburn taking photos of himself with Seddon Park's Karl Johnson. Lucked into some home cooking, pitch-wise.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Jake Doran taking his time for Australia against Afghanistan. Someone has told him to be there at the end one feels.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Watched a lot of the Eng Sl game yesterday. Kind of what you expect. England batsmen and bowlers a little less developed as cricketers than their asian counterparts but ran between the wickets well and fielded well in general. Noticeable that the Ind and Pak players the previous day had loads of talent (as batsmen and bowlers) but didn't really push the running much between the wickets and weren't great in the field. SL (who were good between the wickets and had some very good fielders) did really well to win having lost Mendis for a duck.

Tomorrow a big day for Eng and NZ. I know NZ guys on here don't think much of their teams chances of getting through the group but this england team isn't particularly talented. SHould be quite a tight game especially as Duckett is injured for England.

Really thought Joe Clarke kept very well for England. In the parts I watched he was faultess standing up to the spinners with some really good takes.

Last edited: