• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Don Bradman 14

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
2010 was OK tbh. Went under the radar being less than a year after Ashes 09 but it was a big improvement. 13 has always been a joke though. They started the project in September, scrapped everything and hoped to complete it by mid June.

Have they at least done a gameplay trailer?

Edit: So research says the answer is no. Also unlikely they'll release a console version of the game or even a disc (it's only going to be available on steam from Friday for 20 dollars. LOL.

Haha, look at this screenshot.

ss_18cb3a556e78f1e0377af0e9a0015df24a3a9cfb.1024x768.jpg

The red mark is where the ball has bounced, and Bell has collapsed the back leg and creamed it through cover point as if it were a wide half volley. The ground is clearly an Australian one as well, so you'd expect the ball to bounce above waist height.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
you guys are so dumb when it comes to video games. "2 player mode"? is this 1988 or something

a "computer game"? give me a break burgey you're better than that

your own fault for buying a Wii U tbh
what the **** are you on about?

uvelocity

International Coach
2010 was OK tbh. Went under the radar being less than a year after Ashes 09 but it was a big improvement. 13 has always been a joke though. They started the project in September, scrapped everything and hoped to complete it by mid June.

Have they at least done a gameplay trailer?

Edit: So research says the answer is no. Also unlikely they'll release a console version of the game or even a disc (it's only going to be available on steam from Friday for 20 dollars. LOL.

Haha, look at this screenshot.

View attachment 20866

The red mark is where the ball has bounced, and Bell has collapsed the back leg and creamed it through cover point as if it were a wide half volley. The ground is clearly an Australian one as well, so you'd expect the ball to bounce above waist height.
i'll be interested to know the length of cable being laid by the offside field

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
Yeah I think by this stage we're all hoping DB'14 is decent.

Otherwise we'll all be stuck with ICC although that's supposedly getting an update to its engine sometime soon.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Going to be so confusing for a lot of people to come into this thread and see a massive discussion about AC13 in here with only one tiny actual mention of the fact that's what people were talking about, despite the title of the thread being that of a completely different game.

So dire.

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
Going to be so confusing for a lot of people to come into this thread and see a massive discussion about AC13 in here with only one tiny actual mention of the fact that's what people were talking about, despite the title of the thread being that of a completely different game.

So dire.
The game or the fact that we are talking about it?

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I'm expecting DBC will be at least twice as good as the best cricket game anyone has ever played, which would make it terrible at best compared to other sports games.

I really hope no one buys that Trickstar game. They've treated their employees and their customers like ****.

Last edited:

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I had Ashes 13 on order and cancelled when they ****ed around for so long. Will probably be getting Cricket 14 when it comes out and hope it's decent.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Be glad that you didn't. Holy **** I can't believe this is a game made in 2013.

Keep in mind this is the AI batting. Pure comedy.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Be glad that you didn't. Holy **** I can't believe this is a game made in 2013.

Keep in mind this is the AI batting. Pure comedy.

Yet another post that some poor confused soul will assume was about DBC14. The Big Ant PR team will be hating this thread like poison.