• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in India 2013

Shri

Mr. Glass
That was Ojha's best series as a bowler? He did pretty damn well when WI toured last time around.
Lol WI. England were a far better opponent worthy of respect. Yes, his best series was vs England and Ashwin's best was the last series against Australia(stronger than NZ against whom he had a killer series). In fact Ashwin has always been better than Ojha bar that one series against England. Check this out:

Bowling records | Test matches | Cricinfo Statsguru | ESPN Cricinfo

Bowling records | Test matches | Cricinfo Statsguru | ESPN Cricinfo

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rohit: "There's plenty of challenging tours coming up, looking forward to them"
Translate to : " I'm going to get my ass handed to me in South Africa. Someone hold me"