• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan v South Africa in UAE

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Pakistan should have played Rehman over Babar, simply because he's a better batsman.

So it's going to be two tests in a row in Dubai where the first innings total is under 100.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh lord. I always laugh at people who say Pakistan are good players of spin, Panesar was bad enough - but Imran Tahir?!?

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
and Pakistan continues their awesome legacy of reviving the careers of crap spinners..

But still its only 6 wickets down I'd stay its still very much Pakistan's session

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Not sure he is tbh. Not much in it in any case. Has Rehman actually recovered from his injury anyway?
Well Rehman always batted above Ajmal, the same can't be said for Babar. I've not heard anything about his injury, but I didn't assume "soreness" to be a particularly long term thing, and assumed they'd just picked Babar instead because he did OK in the last game. I'm probably wrong :p

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
Only one boundary scored. perfect bowling display. south africa have to keep it up and beat this score today. This game wont see 4 days. dissmal pitch

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Good of Pakistan to offer a sporting wicket. Could have prepared a flattish pitch or the one like last match where there wasn't any swing.

Last edited:

salman85

International Debutant
I'll be happy with 150 now.Or even 100.

Or even 75.

On a side not - **** Imran Tahir!!

Last edited: