• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

sunilz

International Regular
Looked at India's FTP for next year

India and Australia are playing 8 ODI and 5 T20s next year in Jan and Feb.
India and NZ are playing 5 ODI and 5 T20s in NZ next year in Jan

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
with all this talk of Australia hitting the top of the t20 rankings and England the top of the ODI rankings I feel like I'm in bizzaro land. What's next? South Africa winning a world cup?

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
with all this talk of Australia hitting the top of the t20 rankings and England the top of the ODI rankings I feel like I'm in bizzaro land. What's next? South Africa winning a world cup?
Maybe if they got rid of those pesky Semi-Finals

Shri

Mr. Glass
Don't trigger the brain...

Ashwin Ravichandran

Hey Guys! Just got my hands on the new NIKE React. It’s got a stunning design and the foam technology used makes it light and comfortable to use. Undoubtedly, the best running shoes I’ve stepped into, can’t wait to flaunt them. #NikeReact #InstantGo #teamNike

Herschelle Gibbs‏

Hopefully you will be able to run a bit faster now ashwin ��

Ashwin Ravichandran

Surely not as fast you did mate, unfortunately I wasn’t as blessed as you were. But I was blessed with a wonderfully ethical mind not to fix games which put food on my plate.

Herschelle Gibbs
‏ Can’t take a joke i see�� anyway moving swiftly on..

Ashwin Ravichandran

I totally believed my reply was a joke too, but look how people and yourself perceived it. I am totally game for this sort of fun mate, we shall dine over this sometime.��

Ashwin Ravichandran

What’s sensitive to me isn’t to someone else, and what’s sensitive to you isn’t to me. I want to respect my family of fans and hence pulled the tweet down, and now entertainment over for all my haters. See you later

TheJediBrah

Terrible and insensitive comment from Ashwin. Seriously, the brain nickname should be revoked from him.
tbf I think the biggest issue there was him struggling with the English language, more so than being deliberately rude or triggered. I couldn't understand half of what he was trying to say.

Daemon

He tried to weasel his way out of it with the whole 'laugh about it over a meal' and 'what's funny to me may not be funny to you' bit.

I really do hope the shoes make him run a bit faster, he's probably one of the slowest in world cricket atm.