• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will Khawaja make an international century before Pat Cummins plays another test?

Will Usman make a ton before P-Cumms plays another test

• Total voters

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
@FOXSportsNews: Pat Cummins (Lower back bone stress) returns from Australia A tour & is expected to miss most of the 2013/14 domestic season. #Cricket

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Went for "Nah" because I think he never will, not because I think Cummins will be playing test cricket in any resemblance of the near future.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Rough news for big Paddy, tbh. Despite his brick outhouse proportions it seems like he hasn't quite grown into his body yet.

Not surprising given he's like twelve.

Reckon Khawaja's up for the Spanish elbow for the fifth and could be a while until he gets another crack, so went "nah".

91Jmay

International Coach
If he plays the next 6 Ashes Tests he should get one, if he doesn't he is inept and shouldn't be picked again, so I will go yes.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
I think Khawaja will get one last chance at some point in the return series if his early season SS form is good, he might make a century then in conditions he prefers

Riggins

International Captain
I think he'll get one in a rubbish odi or something before cummins gets himself together.