• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Zimbabwe

Chook Herron

School Boy/Girl Captain
I thought all of Zimbabwe's bowlers did very well today barring able to close the last few wickets out. It shows their fortitude to be able to be this competitive given their off-field dramas. Zimbabwe could have really used Vitori to clean up the tail. I'm concerned about the batting though tomorrow. It really depends which Zimbabwe turns up. The one that battles hard punching above their weight or the one that crumbles under pressure.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
disappointing to see Zim couldn't finish off, but I doubt Rahat will hang around too long in the morning. If Zim can get through to lunch relatively unscathed they're a chance, but Ajmal and Rehman would fancy themselves against these batsmen.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Ballance making his ODI debut while this game is going on makes me sad.
Does his duck please you at all?

I forgot this was even on, is there TV coverage/stream available? Might have a bit of a look-see tonight. Is it a 9-249 pitch or should Zim be very happy with their position?

smash84

The Tiger King
I think Zimbos should be happy. While the pitch has something in it for the bowlers, with a little bit of effort, a score of 350 is not implausible.

Here in Pakistan Ten Sports is showing it

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Sibanda to dominate that Ajmal bloke and prove himself as the greatest opener in the history of the game.

[/Cribb]

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
bit of relief for Zim there rapping it up quickly, my avatar and the spinners will be licking their lips I woud've thought though

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
I see Pakistan still haven't solved their unbearable shrieking issue. Having to watch on mute again.

Chook Herron

School Boy/Girl Captain
Solid start by Zimbabwe with the bat. If these two can stay together for another 100 or so Zimbabwe could be in with a shot

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
I can't believe everything is falling into place with their best players gone, ffs, will be very angry if it turns out to be a close loss for Zim.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
If anything Rehman is more of a threat on this sort of wicket, Ajmal is rarely much of a wicket taker when the pitch isn't turning much

smash84

The Tiger King
@Maximas, have to say that your avatar is the most productive man in the pakistan team so far. Made a few with the bat and now takes the first 2 wickets