• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in England series 2013

Flametree

International 12th Man
Please McCullum get out before lunch so I can go to bed without the faintest shred of guilt that i might miss something that isn't 100% depressing....

dermo

International Vice-Captain
nah but tbh really ****s me when an aggressive batsmen comes to the crease in a situation like this and the commentators drop a "hes got to play like that". **** off ****, the batsmen may have made a name for himself in t20 but this is test cricket and these ****s should have the skills to apply themselves and see off a tough period of good bowling, without getting out playing stupid shots or at least that's what should be expected of them.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
nah but tbh really ****s me when an aggressive batsmen comes to the crease in a situation like this and the commentators drop a "hes got to play like that". **** off ****, the batsmen may have made a name for himself in t20 but this is test cricket and these ****s should have the skills to apply themselves and see off a tough period of good bowling, without getting out playing stupid shots or at least that's what should be expected of them.
If McCullum tries to defend this kind of bowling he's dead within four overs.

Flem274*

123/5
so limp and you cant even get angry anymore because its the norm annd has been for years and will be for years

edit: referring to our general battin effort here. was an awesome ball