• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in England series 2013

Flem274*

123/5
brownlie is gonna have fun against shakib and gazi

its ok guys, guptills in next!

at least with the spinner on it will be quick.

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah; he's a West Australian with a Kiwi parent who moved over there when he couldn't crack the WA Shield side. Obviously he's improved a lot since then but you can almost tell he's from WA when he plays off the back foot.

He's been in and out of the New Zealand side a bit since that tour because of how dreadfully he was playing the spinners but he's world class against the short stuff.
and just to prove the point

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
Whereabouts do you get to sit for 40 quid? Decent seat?
Directly side on F stand on the Western Terrace was good seating but I think it was £40 round the ground anyway tbh.

Couldn't complain about owt much aside from the bloke trying to make a King's Of Leon The *** is on Fire chant for Root.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Went yesterday £40 a ticket .

Issue with the timing ogf this test is that its exam period so even with LEeds having lots of students the schedules don't necessarily allow them to go.
Makes sense with the students but surely the locals could cough up for a ticket on a bright Sunday.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Directly side on F stand on the Western Terrace was good seating but I think it was £40 round the ground anyway tbh.

Couldn't complain about owt much aside from the bloke trying to make a King's Of Leon The *** is on Fire chant for Root.
:laugh:

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
brownlie is gonna have fun against shakib and gazi

its ok guys, guptills in next!

at least with the spinner on it will be quick.
At least he has the blind defensive lunge mastered

It's ok he's been training against the fizzing mastery of an unfit Vettori. Swann is nothing in comparison.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File

Issue with the timing ogf this test is that its exam period so even with LEeds having lots of students the schedules don't necessarily allow them to go.
Yeah I really can't justify taking another day off right now. But if it's sunny again tomorrow I may have to see if I can take some work down there.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member

Wondering why there was so many empty seats.
Non-London test against NZ with no steak sandwiches and they are charging that much.