• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Indian Premier League 2013

karan316

State Vice-Captain
I wonder why mendis isn't playing, each time I see the Pune Warriors lineup for the match and find Mendis missing I find it pretty stupid, the best t20 bowler in international cricket not getting picked, Angelo's captaincy also has been below the standards, they have got a strong team, and they need to reach the semis, and Mathews as a captain is a bad choice because the Warriors have got good options when it comes to foreign players and others might miss out because Mathews has a permanant place in the team

Satyanash89

Banned
Some bone-headed captaincy from Matthews today. Removing Bhuvneshwar Kumar from the attack when he was really troubling Ponting in his first over (didn't make too much of a difference in the end), and then just giving him 2 overs total wtf? It's clear Dinda was going for plenty, surely Kumar should have got atleast one more over

Dissector

International Debutant
Is there a worse bowler in a tight finish than RP Singh?:laugh:

Hopefully he will never be in a position to that for India.

Ilovecric

U19 Cricketer
His reaction was not surprising when the no ball was called. .. Everyone was genuinely happy to win. . So if fixing is going on it must be certain players doing it. .billions being spent to have the iPL so I wouldn't be surprise if fixing is going on here and there. ..