• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official English County Cricket 2013**

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Shows how much I am paying attention. When and why did James Harris move to Middlesex? How is he coming along?
This is his first season there; he moved just so he could play Division 1. He actually had a clause in his Glamorgan contract to that effect.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
1. Over the winter
2. Maybe to increase his chances of international call-up. Or Middx could pay him more.
3. Nothing special at present. Seems to have stagnated somewhat.
Re: 2 - from what I could gather at the time, it seemed like he turned down a bigger offer from Glamorgan.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
1. Over the winter
2. Maybe to increase his chances of international call-up. Or Middx could pay him more.
3. Nothing special at present. Seems to have stagnated somewhat.
To be fair to him he's had injury problems, hamstring I believe, only in his third championship game and going a bit better in this one. The injuries are a concern though I think he missed a lot last year as well

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Durham's bizarrely negative batting is going to cost them a win here I think. Got them 5 down in 37 overs, but there won't be too much longer left - I guess they'll play up til 6:30.

Scaly piscine

Middlesex get the draw, 6 down at the end.

Really was a ridiculously conservative effort from Durham. It's one thing to get denied by good play, or the opposition pull of a great chase. But when you show such little intent as that, when backed up by the bowling attack we have - that's a big waste.

Jarquis

Somerset should just go have a hoick in the 4 day stuff. Works well enough in OD cricket

Jarquis

Should make it comfortably. 32 needed off the last 5.

Really want to Somerset bat first at Taunton.

Peter Trego has 148 FC runs @ 13.5 this season to go with 332 OD runs @ 110.7.

As you do.

Last edited:

stumpski

International Captain
He's not a cheerful soul at the best of times, so I can only wonder what 4-0-46-0 is doing for his demeanour. It would be an incredible result for Leics to win it that's for sure.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Posted in the wrong thread. I guess all I can say is glarlfargafl.

Last edited:

Jarquis

Somerset are actually going to lose this. Need Lew Gregory. Would have been just as expensive but taken wickets.