• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The ATG ODI World XIs Game

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Imran and Lara stand out in the first XI as a bit off imo.
Yeah, Lara should be in the 2nd XI Top 3 rather than 5 in the fist XI at least. Regret voting Imran, didn't realise how good Kapil's record was at OD cricket.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I really hate this idea of picking a team part by part tbh :p

I mean I picked Amla and Jaya for now, but if we end up with a viable 5th bowler who can bowl 10 overs every game I wouldn't hesitate to switch Jayasuriya with Anwar.

sobers no:1

Banned
I make that (although Marcuss might find differently);

MB = 9
IK = 7
MSD = 6
KD = 5
LK = 4
CL = 2
SP = 1
MH = 1
AF = 1

Note: Sobers1 voted twice for some reason.
:blink:
me ?
2nd one was on captaincy

my 1st 11 wd b

sachin
gilly
viv
de silva
lara
dhoni
kapil
hadlee
akram
saqlain
donald

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Anwar
Amla

Can I nominate Vettori as spinner? one of the best middle overs bowlers in ODIs IMO.

Last edited:

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Matthew Hayden
Gordon Greenidge

Shane Warne

Lloyd and Dev would have been tghe better combo, would have switched my vote if I had known how close it was. Loyd, Richards and Ponting in the outfield would have been rediculous. Dev wasn't too bad either.

Last edited: