• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
OK, so Ishant hasnt lived up to expectations but imagine being a pace bowler and turning up to play on this ****

Riggins

International Captain
im convinced fox have started broadcasting in less than standard definition, to try and convince people to pay for the HD feed. Swear I used to be able to read what was on the screen.

Mr_Ronan

Banned
Harsha Bhogle started the commentary by underestimating the Aussie batting and saying, "You look at it and you think who exactly will intimidate the bowlers??".

Well the guy at the crease at the time only has one of the quickest tons of all time and recently destroyed the best attack in the world at Adelaide. I really like Bhogle but that was bizarre.

Can't believe they left out Ojha!! He was comfortably their best bowler vs England. Assuming that Harbhajan would do well against Australia based solely on performances when he was a far better bowler is folly. Ashwin gets a gig based on his batting, which admittedly is very good.

If Ashwin can improve his flight, he can be one hell of a player but currently his bowling is too flat and predictable.

ajdude

International Coach
yeah, why?
thought it was the other way around, thought it was bangalore now but i'm gonna guess that i'm wrong haha

guess the gramatically incorrect royal challengers bangalore threw me off

Last edited:

Mr_Ronan

Banned
Wow hell of a start for the Aussies...they've really put India on the back foot. 0 for 43 after 8 overs is bloody good going.