• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If I want to listen to the cricket in the car, I need to tune into one of Dubai's Indian stations

Apart from the experience of listening to a broadcast that is 50% in English and 50% in some Indian dialect (literally, yackety yack and he's hit that for 4 yackety yack) it's bloody funny how emotional the presenters get

The summary of the Indian innings was something like "Apart from the brilliant century makers, the rest of the batsmen were pathetic and India crumbled to 500 all out. Even the legendary Little Master succumber for a miserable 7."

Should be more reporting like that IMO

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If we get dodgy lbws here Imma rock these umpires at the airport when they next tour here.

burr

State Vice-Captain
FFS another drop. Should have taken it Dhoni.

And Gavaskar that's not a good effort again. That should be taken. Along with Shastri the most irritating commentator.
I know. I love how he says it would have been 'brilliant' if taken. Cowan. Oh geez.

Ilovecric

U19 Cricketer
He is good to the spinners with his hand work. It is when he's back to the seamers he struggles with his foot work and diving around slightly.
Yeah the Comms keep saying he moved to his left when in reality he just froze and panic hence putting his hand way ahead of the ball... hitting him on the wrist means he could have settled and get it in his glove easily..lol

dermo

International Vice-Captain
everybody go home, i leave for an hour come back and youve all been replaced by complete mongs talking up flogwell and doherty. next time anyone considers typing something so stupid remember just how **** and ineffective they looked yesterday and if that doesnt work just think of maxwell's face

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Another close shout.

Cowan living dangerously here.
He was miles down the pitch, it pitched outside leg and may not have hit anyway

Mind you, it was closer than the one he got out to in the first dig so good shout

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
He was miles down the pitch, it pitched outside leg and may not have hit anyway

Mind you, it was closer than the one he got out to in the first dig so good shout
Don't think it did. Dunno was Bhogle was going on about.

Was a tough one to give, but still close.