• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand series 2013

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
Am absolutely devastated. So close. Ultimately though we didn't deserve the win. You can't drop chances off each of Cook, Bell and Prior and still claim to be hard done by. Well done England. At the start of the day I didn't really believe they could do it, and I was fairly certain that we had things rapped up after Bell fell. Brilliant from Prior. Brilliant from Boult. Brilliant cricket that leaves me hollow and forlorn.
How much did you win?

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have to say it is remarkable that such an inept bat as Monty has been there at the death in two of the most thrilling draws ever. Hope he is dropped for the home series though and Swann is fit.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
That could buy 665 CW books. Get purchasing :p

You must have been feeling every ball with the amount of money you had on! Congrats!
I can honestly say (as insane as it is) that I would trade it all for a series win if I could.

Burgey

You know, in 20 years time, the teenage and 20-something stat heads on CW will look back on this series and say "Ho hum, thank God we don't have boring 0-0 series like that anymore".

Thet'll be as big a bunch of turds as the current crop of stats nuts.

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
Who was your MoM?

Who was your PoTS?

What was your most memorable moment?

Unluckiest bastard award goes to?

Who were you most impressed with?

Who let you down the most?

Team overall ratings?

And cause I'm bias, have people's impressions of the NZ cricket team changed? For better or worse and why?

Last edited:

James

Cricket Web Owner
You know, in 20 years time, the teenage and 20-something stat heads on CW will look back on this series and say "Ho hum, thank God we don't have boring 0-0 series like that anymore".

You'll still be here to tell them what for though won't you mate?

flibbertyjibber

AWTA ^

I said earlier was a thrilling series despite the pitches and weather, can't ask for much more than that despite it being 0-0.