• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official****Pakistan in South Africa

Spark

Global Moderator
he dropped Smith on 0.

I remember Ponting being dropped on 0 and then he went on to make 200+
Yes, because no one else has ever dropped a catch in Test cricket.

Look, I get that you're pessimistic, but this is just getting ****ing tiresome and making the thread an unreadable mess for me.

smash84

The Tiger King
Yes, because no one else has ever dropped a catch in Test cricket.

Look, I get that you're pessimistic, but this is just getting ****ing tiresome and making the thread an unreadable mess for me.
dude, did you watch that go down?

Ajmal got a wicket.....it is getting bearable now

smash84

The Tiger King
come on Ajmal....get a wicket....

Amla looks very very good against spin.....just stays on the backfoot and plays very late

smash84

The Tiger King
nothing about tanvir's bowling looks right

the pace, the wrist, the seam position, everything is all over the place

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Bloody hell. Massive no-ball from Tanvir. Seriously nearly a foot past the crease. :huh:

Hate myself for thinking it, but surely not...?